This is a great spring salad to brighten up your winter days, I was a little nervous about the Raspberry dressing but it turned out great.
- About two handfuls of Spring Mix
- 1 think slice of Tomato, chopped
- 1/4 Avocado sliced then and fanned
- 1 Large Strawberry sliced and fanned
- Light layer of Blue Cheese
- Drizzle of Raspberry Vinagrette
- Garnish with Green Olive and Greek Pepper
- Side with Chicken and Baguette
- In a bowl lightly pack the Spring Mix then top with the rest of the ingredients in order.