This is another, throw what’s in the cupboard into the Crock Pot and see what happens, recipe. It wasn’t a fail so I’ll share it with you!
- About 2 lbs Diced cooked Fajita Meat
- 2 Cans – Drained Garbanzo Beans
- 1 Can – Drained Corn
- 2 Cans – Drained Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Chopped Yellow Onion
- 4 Chopped Banana Peppers (or whatever peppers you’d prefer)
- 1 – 4 oz. Can Diced Green Chilies
- Fajita Seasoning to taste
After Soup is Done
- Sweet Rice
- 1 – 2 TBSP Lime Juice
- 1 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- Diced Avocado
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Add all of the ingredients to the Crock Pot. Cook on Low for 5 – 7 Hours, or on High for 4 – 5 Hours. Stirring periodically.
- When the soup is almost done prepare the rice according to package and add the Lime and Cilantro to the Crock Pot.
- To Serve – spoon a serving of Rice into the bowl, top with Soup, then Avocado and Cheese to taste.