Stuffed peppers have always been one of my favorite snacks, Jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese, and small shrimp, wrapped in bacon. YUM! My dad had bought these Poblano peppers but hadn’t gotten around to using them, so I wanted to create something with them before they went bad. I looked up a few recipes and combined to fit our tastes. These really turned out amazing, let me know if you add anything different! I’d love to try different spins on this idea. (Right Click, View Image to save)
6 Poblano Peppers
4 Servings cooked Instant Rice
1/2 C. V8
1/2 Chopped Yellow Onion
1 Small Chopped Tomato
Pimiento Cheese Spread
Salt, Pepper & Oil for baking
Fresh Limes & Jalapeño to top
1. Pre heat oven to 500 degrees
2.Place the Peppers on a baking sheet, coat with oil, salt & pepper.
3. Bake for 5 min, flip, 5 min, flip, 3 min. or till the skin is blistered.
4. Combine all other ingredients in bowl.
5. Make a lengthwise slit in each pepper, gently clean out.
6. Stuff peppers and place back on backing sheet.
7. Bake for 4 – 6 Minutes, until thoroughly heated.
Top with fresh lime juice and chopped Jalapeño for an extra kick.