I absolutely LOVE potato salad and coleslaw, with spring here and summer right around the corner I thought it would be perfect timing to post this amazing recipe. I am the type of cook that really just throws stuff in the pan, so all of my amounts are eye balled and to taste. I also love to season mine with Cajun seasoning after it’s on my plate. Thankfully I just made a huge bowl tonight so writing this post isn’t going to make me crave it! (Right click, View Image to save recipe card)
- 1 Bag of chopped Red Potatoes
- 7 Hard Boiled Eggs
- About 1 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 2 TBSP of Mustard
- Salt, Pepper, & Paprika to taste
- 1 Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 8 Slices of Bacon, Chopped & Cooked
- Dill Relish to taste
- Boil Potatoes & Eggs (Separately)
- Combine all other ingredients
- Drain potatoes & Eggs, Peel Eggs
- Combine all and refrigerate
I recommend making this a day in advance, the flavors combine best as it sits.
What are your favorite spring and summer dishes?
❤ – Brandie