Over the past few months I have been scouring the internet for ways to earn money while I’m online. None of these are going to be job replacers, but if you already spend a lot of time online there are some ways to earn enough buy groceries or pay the water bill.
I will update this list as I find more opportunities, if you know of any great sites to check out leave me a comment! I will also promote and link back where I can!
- Daily Clicks
- Listen to the Radio – With this one you can listen to the radio while earning, every 30 minutes equals 3 points. Set a time and turn the volume down, you just have to enter a code after 30 minutes has passed!
- Email Codes – Make sure you read every email they send you! They usually have surprise codes at the bottom.
- Surveys – These surveys regenerate daily. You do have to qualify and take the survey, if you don’t qualify for the one at hand you won’t get the points offered.
- AdBistro – Watch videos for points! Easy one to have playing in the muted background.
- My Survey
- I have tried a lot of survey sites, and this has got to be the best one. There is no confusion, or complex parts of this website. They email you as surveys become available, and the more you do the better ones you get. It gets starts pre screening for you so you don’t have to waste time opening surveys you won’t qualify for. It took me about a month or so to get a $25 Amazon gift card. So just stay active on the site. I found out about this website from some signs that have been posted all over my neighbourhood claiming you can get paid $19 an hour, a total lie and it has now caused their to be no referrals needed in my area. At best I think you could expect $15 – $25 a month.
- Slice the Pie
- This site is an awesome way to earn money! It’s not going to pay your car payment but it’s a great way to have a monthly date night! Make sure when you sign up you state that you will review clothes as well, because I’ve noticed the clothes and bedding reviews are worth more than just the music reviews. I like to do this one when I’m watching tv or working on a blog post. Make sure that you are descriptive, and give each review 100+ words. As your rating goes up so does your pay rate, you also get a % of each person you refers reviews. Can’t get better than that!
- Superior Freebies
- This is as about as simple as it gets for earning money online. Businesses pay for advertising, apart of that is just getting their name out there. Superior Freebies facilitates that for businesses, they introduce new products or companies, even old ones to people who want to try them. All you have to do is complete a few offers, then get your link out there. With each person that signs up under you and completes their offers you will get paid. Easy Peasy. I spent a total of $15 on offers but you could spend more or less depending on the offers you select. If you need help choosing offers let me know!
- I Say Survey
- This survey site is another good one but I can tell you working with more than one survey site can get slightly overwhelming. They do cater to the active person, so you can go in and do all the surveys you can each day and they will line up more. They also give points for referrals but only if you email them straight from the site.